Learning Challenge: Alike (A short film)

 

Image from the short film. Source: blog

    I honestly picked this option because the video was short, but I didn't realize that it would be so in tune with my daily life. The one thing that I confirmed was that the repetition and losing myself in the process of trying to achieve what I want can drain the color out of me. I've been pretty stressed about school, finances, and health and the monotonous life that I've been leading has been a big part of my stress. The one new thing that I learned was that to some degree, it's better to find something that I find interesting that I should make time for in my busy life that can bring color back to life. So, the curiosity would be what is that interest and I guess that's for me to find out as soon as I can.

Comments