Week 2 Reading Overview

 For the reading, I chose to go with the public domain. I think that being able to get a wide variety of perspectives on the epics would be more enjoyable than a single author's work. For the comic books, I chose the one that would be like an overview of the stories on Ramayana, as well as a comic on Ganesha, because I was interested in the elephant-headed character.

For the videos, I chose a video on Kali who is one of the few Hindu goddess that I've heard the name of. I also chose the video on symbols of divinity because I've always thought that different symbols for various religions and organizations were pretty interesting to look at. So far things that have caught my eyes are the names that I'm somewhat familiar with so I hope to increase the amount of names I can recognize.


Ganesha and the Gods Source: Blog



Comments