Time Strategies

 I've always been kind of a crammer when it comes to assignments and studying and I'm thinking of switching that around a bit with this class (as I'm cramming the assignments currently). I will try my best to follow the 2 hour per day for 3 days template that I was provided with this week and see how it goes. I read the How to Beat Procrastination article and that motivated me to do some things that might help. For me, it's usually the struggle to actually start something that makes me procrastinate. Since I am very good about actually finishing assignments and studying in one sitting once I do start, this article mention tying the first tip to a treat was great advice. So I think I will do just that and find a good treat to use as my motivation to get started on things.


Time management for all of us in the class. (Since we're blogging) Source: flickr


Comments